Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Jane Austen Question Found Online. I've No Sympathy: Do You?

Student Question:
RE: Jane Austen. I know the best way to get an answer about an author is to read the author's books, but here's the DL. I have one night to write ten journals on Romeo and Juliet. One has to do with love at first sight. I can't read a whole Austen from 12:48 AM tonight until tomorrow when I have to write it. So, in your experience as a reader, do Austen's books have a common theme at least loosely related to love at first sight? BTDubs, I consider this news, for anyone who felt like mentioning that I put this under news & politics. THANKS!!! <3>

Answer (not mine, though I heartily agree):
Probably shouldn't have been procrastinating until the last minute to do your homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment